Social media is a non-negotiable part of the business world. With two thirds of the world’s Internet users regularly engaging with social media networks, you cannot afford to neglect this valuable opportunity.
Harnessing the power of social media can help you to increase awareness about your brand, build customer loyalty, provide excellent customer service and increase your overall sales.
While large corporations spend heaps of money on their social media spending, this tool is certainly not only suited for big business; in fact, small companies can gain huge benefits from a savvy social media campaign. If you are worried that you do not have enough time or resources to create and implement a successful campaign, this course has been designed with you in mind.
By the time you have completed this module, you will have a solid understanding of social media. You’ll know how to launch a successful campaign, what to avoid, and you’ll have the benefit of our expert advice and expertise.
This course will arm you with knowledge about:
- The origins of social media, and exactly what it is
- What social media can do for your business
- The best ways to get started with social media
- How to maximise your time and efforts
- Different strategies
- Tried and true ideas for running a successful campaign
How to achieve the best Return On Investment (ROI)
The areas covered during this course include:
- Determining exactly what social media is, and what it can do for you
- Successful social media strategies
- The interplay between social media and public relations
- How to develop a social media campaign
- Where to begin? How to implement your campaign
- Creatively implementing social media strategies
- How to calculate your ROI
Anyone who completes this course can download a Virtual College certificate.
This course will take approximately 40 minutes, but everyone has their own speed and pace; you can progress as quickly or slowly as you like.
We have developed this course with those who want to learn more about social media and business in mind.
There are no specific entry requirements; this module is for everyone.